Prepare & File a FinCEN BOI Report
We charge $299 to prepare and file a FinCEN BOI report for one reporting company. Our fee to prepare and file a FinCEN report for additional reporting companies that have the same beneficial owner(s) as a prior FinCEN BOI report we filed is $299. If you want to hire us to prepare more than one FinCEN BOI report when you go to the checkout/payment page click on the text that says “Add to order” underneath the text that says “File Additional FinCEN Report” then enter the number of additional reports you want for $299.
Our services are provided by our online data collection and digital filing system. If the reporting company’s contact person has all the reporting company, beneficial owner, and applicant information when we are hired, he or she can input all that information into our online filing system in 5 – 10 minutes.
If you hire us to file your company’s FinCEN BOI report we will provide the following services:
- We answer questions about FinCEN reports and our services.
- We will send you a lot of informational emails about the CTA and FinCEN BOI reports.
- Immediately upon payment of our fee, we give the company’s contact person access to our secure online filing system.
- The contact person enters the reporting company’s information into our ISO/IEC 27001 secure online filing system. All data entry can take 5 – 10 minutes or maybe a few more minutes if there are a lot of beneficial owners.
- Before proceeding further with data input our system will ask the contact person questions about the company to determine if it is a reporting company or a company that is exempt from filing a FinCEN BOI report.
- The contact person has two options for entering beneficial owner information: (1) the contact person enters the information, or (2) the contact person causes our online filing system to send an email to one or more beneficial owners asking them to enter their information into our online filing system.
- If the company was formed after 2023, the contact person enters applicant(s) information into our online filing system. An applicant is the person who signed the document filed with the state that created the company and that person’s boss if he or she had a boss.
- After all reporting company, beneficial owner, and applicant information has been entered into our online filing system it asks the company’s contact person to approve or modify the data.
- After the contact person approves the proposed FinCEN BOI report we file the BOI report with FinCEN by digitally uploading the data to FinCEN’s database.
- We email a copy of the filed report to the company’s contact person.