We Prepare & File FinCEN Reports Required by the Corporate Transparency Act
The purposes of this website are to:
- Warn entity owners that a federal law effective January 1, 2022, called the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA), may cause their entity to be fined $500/day by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) of the U.S. Treasury if the entity fails to file a FinCEN report that discloses information about the entity’s beneficial owners.
- Disclose the 30 types of entities that are exempt from the CTA. Most entities that exist in the U.S. are not exempt and must file a FinCEN report. An entity that must file a FinCEN report is called “reporting company.”
- Describe the information a reporting company must include in its FinCEN report about each of its beneficial owners.
- Define “beneficial owner.”
- Convince reporting companies to hire us, FinCEN Filer, LLC, to assist them in collecting the information that must be disclosed, preparing the FinCEN report and filing the report with FinCEN so the company will not be fined $500/day.