We File FinCEN BOI Reports Required by the Corporate Transparency Act
Go here (https://fincenfiler.com/services) to hire us to file your FinCEN Beneficial Owner Information report in 5 – 10 minutes of your data input into our 100% online filing system.
The purposes of this website are to:
- Warn entity owners that a federal law effective January 1, 2022, called the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA), may cause their entity to be fined $500/day by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) of the U.S. Treasury if the entity fails to file a FinCEN Beneficial Owner Information report that discloses information about the entity, its beneficial owners and applicants (if the entity was formed after 2023).
- Disclose the 30 types of entities that are exempt from the CTA. Most entities that exist in the U.S. are not exempt and must file a FinCEN report. An entity that must file a FinCEN BOI report is called a “reporting company.”
- Describe the information a reporting company must include in its FinCEN BOI report about each of its beneficial owners.
- Define “beneficial owner.”
- Define “applicant.”
- Convince reporting companies to hire us, FinCEN Filer, LLC, to assist them in collecting the information that must be disclosed, preparing the FinCEN BOI report, and filing the report with FinCEN so the company will not be fined $500/day for a late filing.