Thank you for hiring us, FinCEN Filer, LLC, to prepare and file one or more FinCEN reports with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) as required by the Corporate Transparency Act. Below is the sequence of events that will occur. Bookmark this page or print it and save it for future reference.
- We just sent an email receipt to the email address entered in the payment invoice. Save this receipt.
- We will soon send an email message to the email address entered in the payment invoice that contains the instructions set forth below that states what the reporting company’s contact person must do immediately.
The company’s contact person needs to do the following as soon as possible:
1. Go to * and complete and submit our Reporting Company Information Questionnaire. When this questionnaire is submitted our system sends an email to the email address entered into the questionnaire and to us. This questionnaire contains all the information about the reporting company we need to prepare and file its FinCEN report.
2. Send an email message to each beneficial owner asking each beneficial owner to click on a link in the message that will take the beneficial owner to our Beneficial Owner Information Questionnaire. Copy and paste this text in the email sent to each beneficial owner:
A federal law called the Corporate Transparency Act requires <reporting company name> to file a report with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) that discloses your legal name, your birth date, your residence address, and the number on your driver’s license or passport. If we don’t file the report or file it after the due date FinCEN can fine <reporting company name> $500 a day until it files the report.
We hired a company called FinCEN Filer, LLC, to prepare and file our FinCEN report. Before it can prepare the report you need to give it your required information. Please go to * immediately and complete FinCEN Filer, LLC’s Beneficial Owner Information Questionnaire. The CTA requires you to give information that is true, correct, and complete.
3. When we get the reporting company’s completed questionnaire and each beneficial owner’s completed questionnaire we will prepare a proposed FinCEN report and send it to the contact person for approval or changes.
4. After the contact person approves the proposed FinCEN report we will file the report with FinCEN and send a copy of the filed report to the contact person.
Warning: If any information in the filed FinCEN report changes, the reporting company has 30 days after the change to file an amended FinCEN report that contains the updated information.