Question: What residential address should be reported if a reporting company is required to report an individual’s residential address, but that individual does not have a permanent residential residence?

Answer: The residential address that is current at the time of filing should be reported to FinCEN. An updated report should be submitted within 30 calendar days if the address, or any other information previously reported, changes.